What kind of skills are needed:
- an university degree in engineering
- good mastering of Solidworks, 3D and 2D design
- strong knowledge of tolerances, materials, material resistance
- basic knowledge about pneumatic and hydraulic
- minimum five years of experience in industrial equipments design
- proficiency in English
What do you have to do mainly:
- analyze the client’s needs, project specifications
- design of mechanical parts integrated in automated robot cells
- design of 3D and 2D sketches for manufacturing and assembly
- follow deadlines and work close together with the project manager
- follow the company’s quality standards
- a continuous improving mix between an experienced, growing, reliable, well structured company with a friendly team where every idea counts. Great development opportunities, a very friendly environment, helpful colleagues and of course an equitable comp&benef system.
- transportation, vacation bonuses, meal vouchers and equitable incomes are included.